See below for an overview of my current course offers and prices. You can read more details about each course program here.
- Before joining a course, you are always offered a free 30-minute Zoom consultation to see which course program is best for you.
- Unless otherwise stated, course programs consist of 8x45-minute lessons.
- All lessons will take place online via Zoom. For clients in Münster, there is an opportunity to meet in person once a month for a “Business Walk”.
- Upon completing one course program, there is always an opportunity for continuation/progression onto another program.
|Course program||When?||Total cost for the program*|
|Business English Refresher — group||Will run when there are 4–8 interested people||€328|
|Business English Refresher - 1‑to‑1||Flexible — weekdays between 8:00 and 14:30||€384|
|Business English: Conversation skills||Flexible — weekdays between 8:00 and 14:30||€424|
|Business English: Office communication||Flexible — weekdays between 8:00 and 14:30||€424|
|Advanced Business English Skills*|
*for a specific sector
|Flexible — weekdays between 8:00 and 14:30||€488|
|Email English (short course — 4x45 minutes)||Flexible — weekdays between 8:00 and 14:30||€256|
|Business English courses for companies||Flexible — weekdays between 8:00 and 14:30||Based on company needs|
🙋How do I sign up for a course or 1:1 coaching?
- Send an email to email@example.com with your name and a little bit about yourself and your Business English learning goals.
- We will arrange to meet for 30 minutes over Zoom so that I can get to know you and your language level. This meeting is free.
- We will agree on the best course for you.
Alternately, you can book a free 30-minute Zoom consultation with me directly through Calendly:Pink Modern Abstract Business Flowchart Graph by Tammela Platt